Ordering and Deliveries
Below you can find information about how to order and delivery timescales. Our aim is to be easy to do business with. We seek to meet your needs and that of your customers wherever
possible. Our actual terms of business are available on request.
- We are pleased to accept orders at any time. Please contact us for a full catalogue or line sheet to assist. Orders for Autumn Winter collections
are available from January to July and Spring Summer collections from August through to December.
- We will reasonably try to minimise delivery times when you re-order during a season. However, we do not guarantee to hold any stock - so please take this into consideration when placing
your initial orders.
- Once you submit an order, we will acknowledge the details in writing along with images of your order. Once you accept this, we consider that your agreement with us.
- Please note that we don't offer terms based on Sale or Return.
- We are pleased to consider offers on consignment opportunities - please contact us to discuss.
Deliveries and Packaging
- Delivery times will vary depending on the time in the season that you place the order. First orders for a season will typically take 3 months to reach us and you from Australia.
Reorders are expected to be between 1.5 months and 2 months.
- We cover all the delivery charges and duties from Australia to us. Delivery and insurance charges from UK to within UK/Europe will be notified and charged to you in addition.
- Each Peter Lang item is packaged with a black silk satin bag sized to the type of item. Please note we do not supply any boxes or other packaging.
- All items are subject to a 12 month warranty guarantee on defects. We don't like to see unhappy customers and will be pleased to repair or replace defective items.
- As items are handmade, slight variations occur and should not be treated as defects.
Payments and Cancellations
- Unless otherwise agreed, payment is due prior to delivery. Please note that we will have to charge for late payments.
- On repeat orders, we are pleased to consider an account based relationship and to discuss alternative payment terms.
- We will help where possible with relevant exemptions from taxes and/or levies.
- It is possible to cancel an order after your confirmation subject to any charges we have incurred. Its best to speak to us as soon as possible if you do need to cancel. Please note
that once we have shipped the goods to you, its not possible to cancel an order.